A Perfectly Practical Time Management Guide
The Order Expert’s Guide to Time Management is a hands-on, 326-page PDF workbook that provides simple, practical solutions to common, everyday time management problems.
Over fifty easy-to-follow lessons and self-guided exercises, the workbook has everything you need to help you better manage your time, the smart way.
With The Order Expert’s Guide to Time Management you’ll get:
- 60 practical time management lessons and actionable exercises that can be applied right away to your busy life
- How to easily identify and solve common, real-world time management problems in your calendar
- What you need to know when planning projects and how to finish them in a timely manner
- How to arrive on-time to meetings, appointments, event, and functions
- What steps you need to take to overcome the dreaded monster of procrastination
- How to work productively and efficiently while working and performing tasks, errands, and to-dos
- How to improve your rocky personal relationship with time and feel good about your calendar, no matter what’s on, or in it
Turn Your Calendar…and Your World Around
It’s time to stop spinning your wheels and wasting your precious time and energy. If you could finally get to the root of your time management issues and put an end to them, would you?
What would your world look like if you finally got a grip on your calendar and your time? Just imagine…
- Feeling in control of your work and personal schedules
- Calmly arriving on time to your meetings and appointments
- Smiling as you turn in a project, days ahead of the due date
- Working confidently and productively on your daily tasks and weekly assignments
- Soaking up and enjoying that personal time you’ve so desperately been craving
The good news is that world can be yours. All you have to do is take the next step when it comes to managing your time…
326-page eWorkbook available in PDF format. Includes over fifty easy-to-follow lessons and self-guided time management exercises.
Pay by Pay Pal or Credit Card. Read on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.