I’m passionate about helping people live more organized and balanced lives.
I love helping people tame the chaos in their lives, take back their schedules for themselves, and get more things done during the day with less fuss.
If this sounds at all interesting to you, then we should definitely talk!
Below are a variety of ways we can work together.
I’ve organized my services and products into individual sections, so you should be able to find what you are looking for quickly, and easily.
I’m looking forward to working with you.
Yours in order,
1. Search my site. You can use the search box at the bottom of the site to search for organization, time management, and productivity topics or keywords. I’ve written over 1,000 posts here on the blog, so you’re bound to find something that meets your needs. You can also take a look at the Popular page, which is a collection my most popular posts with readers.
2. Sign up for email updates. Sign up for my free email updates. You’ll receive a new blog post in your email inbox every Tuesday. Plus, you’ll get instant access to my FREE subscribers-only organization resource library, which is filled with downloadable eBooks, workbooks, and checklists.
3. Buy one of my books or printables. I’ve written three books to help people better manage their time and be more organized: The Order Expert’s Guide to Time Management, How to Plan a Great Event in 60 Days, and 31 Easy Ways to Get Organized in the New Year. You can learn more about the books by clicking here. If you love using paper planners and calendars, you should check out my collection of downloadable printables.
4. Sign up for my courses. My first online course, How to Plan a Great in 60 Days: The Course, will be coming out in late 2017. It is a step-by-step course to help beginners plan a large social event. I’m looking forward to creating more courses for my readers in future, so stay tuned!
5. Hire me as coach. I offer personalized professional organizing, time management and productivity coaching. Coaching services are available via Skype, telephone, or in-person in the Greater New York City area. For more information, please click on one of the following: professional organizing, time management, or productivity.
6. Hire me as consultant. I offer consulting services for small businesses. My services include productivity and time management training, account and project management, office operations and administration, systems and space development, and more. For more information, please click here.
7. Book an interview with me. Are you a member of the media interested in an interview? My work has been featured in a variety of print and online media including: Good Housekeeping, House Beautiful, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Elle Decor, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Lifehack, STYLIST, Refinery 29, The Daily Worth, and many others. Read more about my media appearances on my media page and contact me here.
8. Partner with me. I’m open to discussing potential partnership opportunities with companies, brands, and blogs/bloggers. Please send me an email via my contact page.
9. Become a sponsor. For more information about my advertising, sponsorship, and product review opportunities here on the blog, and to request a media kit, please visit my advertising page.
Did I miss something? Have a question or query that wasn’t answered above? Please feel free to get in touch with me via my contact page.